Monday, May 31, 2010

My May report on my campaign.

This month, I started the "Businesses and Neighborhoods Unite" program. It is a program to promote local businesses to the neighborhoods as candidates campaign. . Leonard Foster, candidate for Assembly in District 13, Warren Markowitz, candidate for State Controller, and Mark Andrews, candidate for Assembly in District 4, have joined me with this program.

On May 29th at Mark Rich’s New York Pizza and Pasta at 11710 W. Charleston Ave., Leonard and I held the first Businesses and Neighborhoods Unite event. The businesses in the Vista Commons Center participated by putting signs in their windows announcing the event. With local entertainment, drawings, free CDs, free coffee or soft drinks and free pizza, the event was a success and everyone had a great time. Leonard and I contacted over 3000 people by phone and over 1000 people as they canvassed the neighborhood. Mark Rich’s Menu was distributed as they canvassed. I also promoted the event on my radio interviews and on my web site at www.electtomjones.com.

Earlier on May 3rd, I had an interview with the "Nevada Concerned Citizens" group. Steve Ziser was the Chairman. They were very well informed and it was an interesting interview. I do not have a tape of the interview because it was not taped. I wish to thank the NCC for this opportunity.

On May 20th, Steve Wark of "The Q" radio, 670 am, interviewed me. Along with my platform, we discussed my "Businesses and Neighborhoods Unite" program (BANU). I appreciate Steve and "The Q" for the opportunity to announce my BANU event on the radio. As soon as I receive the tape, I will put it on this site.

On May 25th, Raye and I attended the Nevada Credit Union League's "Meet and Greet". They did a great job of decorating and planning this event. I meet many nice people including Governor Gibbons.

Barry Klor recorded our version of "What's New Pussycat?" which we call "What's New Democrat, What's New Republican". You heard it on our site and we have put is on our new CD. This CD contains the new song, a 6 minute speech by me, and the song "The Government Can". We are giving it away free.

During the month, we also produced our brochure, bought new signs, and prepared for our Mark Rich's event.

Americans Unite, We MUST Save Our Country!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment